Attention: the dinner event is full. You still can register as:
- regular without dinner for 400€
- student without dinner for 295€
- one-day pass (no social events) fro 150€
The registration includes:
- Admittance to workshops, tutorials and all sessions
- Conference proceedings, program, USB Key
- Coffee breaks and lunches
- Social events (welcome reception, conference dinner)
|Before March 31, 2017||From March 31 to July 3, 2017|
|Regular||395.00 €||480.00 €|
|Students*||335.00 €||375.00 €|
|Students (no conference dinner)*||250.00 €||295.00 €|
|Dinner only||85.00 €||95.00 €|
*Student Registration: For student registration, the applicant must scan and upload a copy of his/her student ID and a letter from a faculty member stating that the student is a current full time student at the institution. If you are unable to upload, please email documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Accompanying person registration includes: Welcome reception and Conference Dinner (only these two events).
Each paper accepted implies that one author commits to registering for MIC 2017 on or before March 31st, 2017. Notice also that each registered author can only present one paper.